SCADACOM 5 is a high performance, effective and reliable real-time monitoring and control system.
SCADACOM series 5 Servers run on Intel, AMD and SPARC Processors and on multiple Operating Systems including Solaris, Linux and HPUX. In addition to these Unix platforms, the Operator workstations also supports interfacing to the system from a Windows environment.
With installations world-wide, SCADACOM’s advanced technology offers:
• High performance, multi-tasking, real-time processing.
• Intuitive operator tools: advanced graphics, operator logbook and shift handover summary, automated review and historical playback module.
• An integrated alarm management environment.
• Training simulator and operations emulator.
• Industry-specific applications.
• Distributed computing architecture with expandable capacity and performance.
• Fault tolerant operation.
• Support of leading communications protocols.
• Fail-over and load-balancing between servers
• Support for multiple control rooms including remote disaster recovery control centres.
• Hierarchical implementation links site, regional and centralized control rooms.
• and more
SCADACOM is designed using API standards and industry best practices.