Knick’s IsoTrans ® 41 isolator has unmatched technical specifications. The isolator draws its power as voltage drop from the measured signal without influencing it noticeably. This saves on supply units and cabling and increases the reliability accordingly.
The full encapsulation guarantees maximum reliability even in extreme conditions.
The IsoTrans ® 41 with a voltage drop of 1.2 V is the 1:1 isolator for all applications where loop-powered isolators are not suitable because of technical problems such as excessive voltage drop.
- of input and output circuits
- of the supply voltage for 2-wire transmitters
- in the case of addition or another coupling of signals at different potentials
- for removal of double ground compensation currents
- when there is an insufficient insulation and test voltage
- of high-potential signal sources
- for battery-powered devices with a central battery