Designed for high volume production of single wire truck hexagonal beads, the SWS-4000T System breaks the traditional cost barriers associated with wide base hexagonal bead productivity. The system is controlled via a powerful software program capable of integrating the synchronized operations of the five axis Servo System which drives the winder, pay-on head, head height, accumulator and the servo-driven former expand/collapse function. Machine parameters are digitally monitored and controlled by a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and a menu driven touch screen so that at each stage the operator is guided to obtain the desired machine operation.
- A SWS-4000T Bead Winder, automatically producing a maximum of four single wire truck beads per machine cycle. The winder is complete with a servo driven former assembly for precise speed and position control, a servo driven pay-on head, a servo driven head height adjust assembly and a servo driven former expand/collapse feature. The SWS-4000T machine uses an adjustable radially expanding former design and an automatic bead unloader that deposits the finished beads onto an optional four or six arm carousel. These carousel units allows for the temporary storage of beads.
- A Serpentine Festoon that is servo driven. The position and speed of the festoon is precisely controlled by the system PLC/Servo system to match the winder speed. The festoon design allows for individual speeds of each of the four wire paths.
- A Bartell/RMS Cold Feed Plastiscrew Extruder complete with Temperature Control Units and a Bartell insulating head.
- Let-Off Equipment consisting of four Heavy Duty Let-Off Stands, a four station gathering rail and a guide roll stand.
- Integrated Control System, including PLC and Servo system drives and motors, for automatic control of the process
- Operator Interface Terminal containing menu, run, manual and diagnostic screens.
- We strongly recommend as original equipment; electrically interlocked perimeter guarding designed and integrated by Bartell.