The Real-time Stripchart application software (XX024) is used for analysis of CAS signaling. The application works with all GL’s T1 E1 analyzers. The Stripchart enables non-intrusive capturing of PCM data and signaling, and subsequent plotting of the same onto a strip chart format. The application is perfect for CAS protocols, DTMF or MF Signaling, or other voice and signaling timing relationships. Now, Real-time Stripchart (xx024) is available as a part of T1 E1 analyzer basic applications.
Strip-Chart Main Features:
- Compatible with Windows® 7 and above Operating Systems
- Supports Real-time capturing and off-line analysis of PCM Data as well as Signaling
- Enables the user to view data graphically with exact transition of signals with time
- Ability to capture PCM and signaling data on any of user-specified time slot
- Grid based Canvas / Background display enabling ease of locating / reading data points.
- Option to choose specific T1/E1 ports in case of more than two port systems
- Loading of previously captured PCM and Signaling files, for off-line viewing
- Zoom-in and Zoom-Out of data based on the time-base settings. The time base varies between 0.01 till 25. Easy Intermediate zooming features without resetting to zero.
- Monitoring of "Available Bytes" & "Missed Bytes" in Real-time Capture, enabling the user to quickly check the data missed, if any at the time of capture
- Selection of Timer Interval to set capture rate for data
- Ganged option synchronizes (both PCM & Signaling) data on the graphic display
- Automated naming convention for saving PCM and Signaling file based on timeslots for loading the captured files in the appropriate timeslots
- Chooses Signaling file automatically (for E1s) based on the name of the PCM files
- Appends data between successive captures