Adobe Audition is an auxiliary (shareware) program that is useful with many GL Products and software. It allows listening, viewing, and analysis of single or dual timeslot recorded files from T1 and E1 lines. It also permits sophisticated editing of voice files. Adobe Audition can also be used to view real time signals with GL's PCI T1 and E1 cards (View Real time Signals).
Other features of the program include:
- viewing of A-law and u-law encoded voice and many other encodings
- viewing of two files side by side for comparison purposes
- zoom-in and zoom-out features
- accurate measurement of timing information
- spectral displays
- real-time viewing of signals
This utility program is useful (and should be ordered) with the following software packages.
- Record and Playback File Software (XX020)
- Transmit/Receive File Utility Software (XX019)
- Scripted Control Software (XX600)