GL's Windows Client/Server software is a non-GUI based program for remote, scripted, and automated control of configuration, capture, transmission and more. T3/E3 Cards in a server mode can be easily controlled through software based clients at remote or local sites via TCP/IP sockets, thus allowing multi-site connectivity. Connectivity can be via Dial-Up, LAN, WAN, or more typically the Internet. The server software can run multiple tasks simultaneously at the request of the client software.
- Supported on Windows® XP/Vista/7.
- Intrusive / Non-Intrusive T3/E3 Testing.
- Performance monitoring and testing of multiple site locations from a single client.
- Shared use of T3/E3 test equipment from multiple client locations.
- Ideal for automated testing on production lines.
- Uses the same intelligent parsing and messaging system used by GL's T1/E1 client-server.
- Simultaneous testing of high capacity T3/E3 systems through a single client.
- Integration of T3/E3 testing into more complex testing systems.
- Simple modifiable scripts to run various tests.
- Monitor, report, and record alarms locally or remotely.
- Wild card and sequential operators available in the command syntax, allows you to configure and control multiple elements of the test set using a fewer lines of commands.
- Free client software (with full source code) is available for download.
- Custom TCP/IP clients could be developed in any programming language to seamlessly integrate into your existing testing program.