For operators looking for cost-effective and simple plug-and-play solution, GL offers NetSurveyorWeb™ Lite (PKV169), an integrated and simplified web-based system that is distributed at probe level. The NetSurveyorWeb™ Lite (PKV169) works with any GL’s protocol analyser probes as an addon tool, enhancing the capabilities of network surveillance for 24/7 availability, real-time and historical storage of CDRs, non-intrusive monitoring, handling larger volume of data at probe level, play voice files, analyse voice/fax traffic, perform critical voice/fax/delay measurements, consolidate different reports, build custom KPIs, filters to quickly drill-down to calls-of-interest, alerting, and reporting. Both the web-server components and database engine run on the probe system, allowing for easy plug-and-play and simplified deployment process to start monitoring the networks.
The network backbone contains a wealth of information that can be monitored and collected to support diagnostic, troubleshooting, and fraud prevention activities. Few important aspects of network surveillance include, Performance Monitoring, Security, Fraud Prevention, Physical Layer monitoring, Billing Verification, Remote Protocol Analysis, Failure Prediction, Traffic Engineering, Call Quality Monitoring and Troubleshooting.
GL’s NetSurveyorWeb™ Lite supports operators, and service providers to perform all the above functions. Below is the list of applications -
Key Benefits of NetSurveyorWeb™
- IP Network Monitoring and Surveillance System (passive / non-intrusive) - SIP, RTP, H.323, SIGTRAN, MAP, CAP, INAP, MGCP, MEGACO
- Wireless Network Monitoring and Surveillance System (passive / non-intrusive) – LTE / VoLTE, Diameter, IMS, UMTS, and GSM
- TDM and Optical Network Monitoring and Surveillance System (passive/non-intrusive probes) - SS7, ISDN, CAS, GSM, TRAU
- Digital T1/E1 Line Monitoring, Testing, and Diagnostic System
- Monitoring Speech Activity with Voice and Delay metrics – Voice Band Analysis (VBA) and Delay Measurements
- Historical data retention up to 9 GB
- All Signalling and call quality shall be measured, reported and provided in a dashboard format.
- Signalling Performance
- Problem alerts and indicators
- Service health
- Call Volume
- Call Duration
- Quantity Vs Time
- Speech Metrics (Active Speech Level, Activity Factor, Noise Level, DC, RMS)
- Traffic Classification (voice, fax, digits, tones)
- Delay Measurements
- Echo Measurements
- Ability to identify and analyze CDR using Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Ability to listen to the Voice calls
- Set alarm conditions and generate alerts of different types like email alert, visual alert, audible alert, or even log into tables for future analysis
- Reports are displayed both in tabular and graphical formats; customize reports and graphs based on SQL queries
- Graphs provided for Call Completion Ratio, Answer Call, Listening MOS, Conversational MOS, Failure Cause, and Call Duration
- Real-time data displays information such as called number, calling number, source & destination IP address, RTP packet details, call flow graph, frame decodes and more
- Apply single or multiple filters for data analysis; use logical operators between filters
- Ability to export both graphical and tabular reports view as PDF
- Ability to export the call detail records displayed based on time filter or record index as PDF and CSV.
- Comprehensive analysis from overall network health to detailed protocol monitoring
- Call Detail Records, fraud detection and location, remote protocol analysis and troubleshooting, real-time signaling monitor, traffic optimization engineering, and statistics.
- Determine actual call signaling routes to verify network functionality under all situations including congestion and loss of SS7 nodes.
- Revenue and billing verification, alarm monitoring, intrusive testing.
- Quality of service measurements, call trace and recording.