The DS Series is a high capacity telescopic rail assembly where the stroke is approximately equal to the overall length of the rail. This series is constructed with cold drawn steel rails that are hardened to provide long life even in equipment with highly repetitive motion. The bearing system consists of large diameter, caged balls. The large balls and hardened steel raceways result in high load capacities and long product life.
There are three versions available: DSS, DSB, and DSD. The DSS version that is a conventional single stroke system. The DSD version is a bidirectional or double stroke system. DSB version incorporates a locking system for the closed or retracted position.
DSS 28 and DSS 43 Series
- Fully telescoping assemblies
- Ball bearing based design
- 4 point contact with rail raceways
- Carbon steel rail material
- Induction hardened raceways
- Countersunk thru holes in both rails
- Hole spacing every 80 mm (3.15 inches)
- Universal mounting (i.e., left or right side)
- Slides typically used in pairs