*We match all prices PLUS an extra 10% of the difference - just call!
Standard Equipment Includes:
- Instrument with grains/lb automatic calculation
- Data download software with cable
- Surface temperature sensor
- 5 in (127 mm) deep wall probes
- Pin moisture probe
- Humistick extension lead
- Wood calibration chart
- Calibration check device
- Spare pins
- Instructions and nylon zipper pouch
For Water Restoration and Home Inspection
The moisture you cannot see matters most when cleaning and restoring a property after water damage from storms, floods or fires. From hidden mold to unseen structural damage, undetected moisture damages health and property and its oversight can create liability. That’s why the right moisture meter makes all the difference.
The MMS Plus is a complete moisture measurement system in one easy-to-use robust instrument.
- Hygrometer mode measures relative humidity, ambient temperature, dew point and grains per pound with a replaceable Hygrostick™ probe
- Pin measure mode determines moisture content of wood and Wood Moisture Equivalent (WME) in other building materials
Three-In-One Moisture Measurement System
Measure moisture in wood and wood floors, drywall, concrete and concrete block, stucco, plaster, masonry and other building materials.
Search behind ceramic tile, fine finishes, water stains, tile and vinyl floor coverings, wood, drywall, plaster, masonry, concrete and concrete block.
- Diagnose the extent of moisture intrusion for damage assessment and monitor drying out of building structures
- Use deep wall pin-type probes to measure moisture in walls, wall cavity insulation, sub and surface structures
Hygrometry checks the dehumidification process and monitors buildings for adequate ventilation affecting indoor air quality.
- Non-invasive pinless radio frequency finds moisture up to 3/4 in (19 mm) below surface
- Search mode not adversely affected by surface moisture
- Zero function for temperature variances
- Measures moisture in concrete floors using ASTM F2170-02
- Measures relative humidity and temperature, dew point and surface temperature, surface proximity to dew point (condensation) and grains per pound
- Use to detect conditions for mold and fungus growth, that can lead to unhealthy living conditions
Concrete Floor Moisture Measurement *
ASTM F2170-02 is the new test method for measuring equilibrium relative humidity directly in concrete slabs.