The Corsair AX1200 provides the power level, reliability, and stability required for the ultimate SLI and CrossFire gaming PCs. It delivers more than 90% energy-efficiency, and is built to Corsair's renowned quality standards with one aim alone - to deliver the precise features and performance that enthusiasts demand.
A Fully Modular Cabling System
All cables detach from the power supply. During installation, this gives you the flexibility of using only the cables you need for a clean system build with optimal airflow. And, when it's time to replace or upgrade your power supply, it can be removed from your system without interfering with your cabling - the cables stay in place and connect to your new fully-modular Corsair power supply.
With 90% efficiency at 50% load, the Corsair Professional Series Gold power supply runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month. It's earned the 80 Plus® Gold seal of approval, your guarantee that you're making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery.
Corsair Professional Series Gold AX1200 features:
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- An ultra-quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 Plus Gold certified to deliver at least 90% efficiency at 50% load
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- Completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need
- Power supply upgrade and replacement is easy, as the cables only need to be disconnected at the power supply
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis
- A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Dimensions: 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 200mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick