Easy-Laser® D505 SHAFT ALIGNMENT EQUIPMENT
PART NUMBER: TB-SA780319
Easy-Laser® D505 Shaft Alignment Equipment
With this system you can align all types of rotating machines:
Horizontally mounted, vertically/flange mounted, cardan-shaft-coupled machines* and machine trains (up to ten machines in line).
The EasyTurn™ function makes alignment possible with as little as 40° rotation of the shafts. Good when rotation is limited by connections, motor guards, etc. In addition, you can start measurement anywhere on the revolution. The system has functions for compensation of thermal growth, tolerance check and reference foot locking. You can also check straightness and twist on the machine base. Last but not least, it is possible to perform vibration measurements and digital sheave/pulley alignment using easy to connect accessories. This makes Easy-Laser® D505 one of the market's most comprehensive measurement systems. A system for alignment professionals.
Why the D505?
- Horizontal and vertical alignment
- Alignment of cardan shaft
- 14 programs for all types of rotating machines
- EasyTurn™ 40° function
- Measurements with 1 or 2 shaft detectors
- Soft Foot specification
- Thermal growth compensation
- Tolerance check
- Feet Lock
- The simplicity of the design makes training unnecessary
- Alignment can now be done by one person
- Laser-technology is faster and more precise than conventional alignment methods
The complete system contains:
- 1 Display unit D279 (14 programs)
- 2 Cables with Push/Pull connectors
- 2 Measuring units (S, M)
- 2 Sets of rods (4x60 mm, 8x120 mm [4x2.36", 8x4.72"] )
- 2 Shaft brackets with chains
- 2 Extension chains
- 2 Offset brackets
- 2 Magnet bases
- 1 Manual
- 1 Measuring tape
- 1 Protective case for the display unit
- 1 EasyLink™ Windows® program + PC cable and USB converter
- Delivered in an aluminum framed carrying case with a contoured foam insert.