Some rural and remote areas may have a 5% surcharge added to the total price. Click here to see if the RATZ fee applies to you. If it states "Direct Shipping Point" there will not be a surcharge. This brake lathe ships by truck and you will need a way to get it off the truck! Residential delivery is $40.00 extra. Ranger collects California Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California. If applicable, the California sales tax, or RATZ fee will not be shown in the total when you have completed checkout and will be added to the total.
Click here for the RL8500 Brake Lathe Brochure (pdf file)
Precision Combination Brake Station
- Simple. Durable. Trouble Free.
- Standard Heavy-Duty Bench
- Easily Change From Rotors to Drums
- Safe and Easy to Use
- A Proven Design That Performs Year After Year
- Quick-Change Adapter Plus System
For Optional Truck Adapter Kit, click here.
- In contrast to mechanically-driven transmission and gear boxes, the RL-8500 uses precision electric DC servo motors designed to meet the demanding requirements of industrial motion control
- Quick-Change Adapter-Plus system with built-in springs eliminates the need for conventional bell clamps and cones.
- Works on all cars or trucks, both foreign and domestic, with hubless drums, rotors (center hole sized 2-5/32" – 4") and composite rotors (center hole sized 4" – 6-1/4")
- The RL-8500 is equipped with features that help increase your service capability, like precision twin cutter tools and a quick drum-to-rotor changeover
- Infinitely variable spindle and cross feed speed settings allow for quick rough and precision finish cuts
- Simple ergonomic controls are designed for minimal operator movement
- Legendary control makes unit easy to learn and master.
- The RL-8500 maintains accuracy year after year thanks to ruggedly constructed components, like a hardened, precision ground spindle that resists grooving and makes boots a thing of the past
- Massive tapered spindle bearings offer superior weight support d