The TP-4040-19M can be placed almost anywhere in a medical care facility. The attractive and durable housing is coated with an antibacterial treatment and IP65 front protected for frequent cleaning. The TP-4040-19M is ideal for use as a medical kiosk computer in patient waiting rooms and pharmacies. This medical pc also can be used on medical carts and in patient rooms with the benefit of a fanless design that runs with complete silence which contributes to a healing environment. The Quad Core Bay Trail CPU allows for multiple programs to run simultaneously with up to 64 bit Windows OS installed. With over sixteen I/Os, a fanless design, industrial grade components, and more than ample processing power; this computer checks all the needed elements at an affordable price point. This medical computer will help keep your medical care facility running smoothly for years to come.
- 18.5” True Flat IP65 Protected Touchscreen
- Intel Bay Trail Quad Core J1900 2.0GHz CPU
- Very Slim Elegant Profile with Piano Finish
- Fanless and Low Power Consumption
- Optional Scanner/RFID, Webcam, WLAN, & BT
- Anti-Bacterial Housing with EN/UL Certification