MultiRanger is a versatile short to medium-range ultrasonic single and multi-vessel level monitor/controller for virtually any application in a wide range of industries.
- Digital input for back-up level override from point level device
- Communication using built-in Modbus RTU via RS-485
- Compatible with SmartLinx system and SIMATIC PDM configuration software
- Single or dual point level monitoring
- Auto False-Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance
- Differential amplifier transceiver for common mode noise reduction and improved signal-to-noise ratio
- MultiRanger 100: level measurements, simple pump control, and level alarm functions
- MultiRanger 200: level, volume and flow measurements in open channels, differential control, extended pump control, and alarm functions
- Wall and panel mounting options
MultiRanger can be used on different materials, including fuel oil, municipal waste, acids, woodchips, or on materials with high angles of repose. MultiRanger offers true dual point monitoring, digital communications with built-in Modbus RTU via RS-485, as well as compatibility with SIMATIC PDM, allowing PC configuration and setup. MultiRanger features Sonic Intelligence advanced echo-processing software for increased reading reliability.
MultiRanger 100 offers cost-effective level alarming, as well as on/off and alternating pump control. MultiRanger 200 will monitor open channel flow and features more advanced relay alarming and pump control functions as well as volume conversion.
It is compatible with chemical-resistant EchoMax transducers that can be used in hostile environments at temperatures as high as +145 °C (+293 °F).
- Key Applications: wet wells, flumes/weirs, bar screen control, hoppers, chemical storage, liquid storage, crusher bins, dry solids storage