2- connector Gamma Bag Sterile BIO377TRMM
- Aseptic and contained single-use technology: Enhanced sterility assurance
- Various bag materials & sizes: High flexibility
- Standard Biosafe® bag: Short delivery leadtime
- Segregated preparation and manufacturing areas: Substantial reduction of higher classification areas
- Various bag sizes pre-assembled on Biosafe® RAFT system: High flexibility in process
- Multiple manufacturing sites: High security of supply
- Single-use alternative to traditional stainless steel rigid transfer containers in a large variety of applications
A complete range of Biosafe® Aseptic Transfer Bags either Gamma sterile or autoclavable and Biosafe® RAFT System are designed to best fit your requirements for aseptic transfer of components into clean rooms, isolators or RABS and for contained transfer of potent powders.
The Biosafe® Rapid Aseptic Fluid Transfer (RAFT) system provides easy-to-use and reliable through-the-wall aseptic transfer of liquid between clean rooms of different environmental classification while ensuring a total confinement.
When pre-assembled and pre-sterilised with Flexel® 3D or Flexboy® bags with flexibility in volumes, from a few liters up-to 3,000 l, the Biosafe® RAFT System opens up opportunities for modularity within the facility.
For use with the Biosafe® Aseptic Transfer Bags or the Biosafe® RAFT System, the Biosafe® Aseptic Transfer Ports are available in a variety of designs to meet specific needs and applications.