The Utica Pre-set Torque Screwdriver, TS-SN-2, is designed for highly repetitive assembly line operations. All Utica torque limiting screwdrivers feature aluminum housings to reduce weight and maximize durability. Utica torque screwdrivers feature a unique roller bearing cam, which produces smooth, accurate, and consistent performance when tightening fasteners. When the maximum torque setting is achieved, the cam mechanism automatically slips to prevent over-tightening. A patented, spring-loaded locking collar locks the scale at the desired torque setting. All torque screwdriver models feature an easy-release bit holder, which securely retains bits during operation, while permitting easy removal. Made of top grade materials, Utica torque limiting screwdrivers are machined to exacting tolerances and calibrated according to ASME B107.14M, using test equipment traceable to NIST. Utica is a Division of Cooper Power Tools, a USA producer whose manufacturing processes are ISO 9001 certified to guarantee the highest standards of production.
- Factory Preset
- Range: 128 - 640 in.oz./8 - 40 in.lb./1 - 4.5 Nm (English or metric scale)
- Calibrated in clockwise direction only (Left-hand calibrations on request)
- Smooth, accurate, cam-over torque limiting clutch
- Hex Drive: ¼" female accepts screwdriver bits, adapters, and sockets
- Accuracy is +/- 6% from 20 to 100% of full scale
- Weighs 8 oz.
- Made in USA
Optional Calibration Certification available, at extra cost. Contact BlueTools.com at 1-336-282-2020 for information regarding CDI Pre-Set Torque Screwdrivers.