The Paloma-D2 pick-and-place robot aligns and places product into cartons, cases or trays. Its stainless steel construction meets many current hygiene standards and regulations for food handling. Fast production changeovers of less than 5 minutes are made possible with the new Gemini 3.0 software and tool-free changeable form sets.
- Stainless steel construction is standard
- Meets many current hygiene standards and regulations for food processing
- Quickly clean with ingress protection rating of IP65 up to 1.5M high and splash proof area of IP54 above 1.5M
- Available with 1, 2 or 3 arms, the Paloma D2 picks products at speeds up to 290 products per minute
- Gemini 3 software
- Standard 3-axis arms can be extended to a fourth movement axis when product rotation is necessary