SITRANS DTM provides an easy way for Field Device Tool (FDT)/ Device Type Manager (DTM) users to parameterize Siemens Instruments using international standards.
- Same look and feel for all Siemens field instruments
- Support for Quick start wizards and other dialog boxes
- Quick overview using table and tree views
- Online and offline configuration
- Conformity to IEC profiles for HART and Profibus
Electronic Device Description (EDD) is a proven way to describe the behavior and functionality of field instruments and other automation components.
For many years, EDD-based tools such as SIMATIC PDM from Siemens or handheld communicator have been used successfully in the process industry. Some years ago, an additional technology called FDT / DTM with the same approach was introduced to the market. To support the FDT DTM Technology for Siemens devices, the software SITRANS DTM has been developed which combines both technologies, EDD and FDT.
SITRANS DTM uses EDDs as the device description and provides the DTM interface to allow the integration of our field instruments into FDT-frame applications.
The following field instruments are currently available in SITRANS DTM:
- SITRANS TH300 HART
- SITRANS TH400 PA
- SITRANS P300 HART
- SITRANS P DSIII HART
- SITRANS P F M MAGFLO MAG6000 DP/PA
- SITRANS F C MASSFLO MASS6000 PA/PA
- SITRANS PROBE LU HART 6 m, 12 m
- SITRANS LR200 HART, PA
- SITRANS LR250 HART, PA
- SITRANS LR260 HART, PA
- SITRANS LR560 HART, PA
- SITRANS VP300 HART
- SIPART PS2 HART, PA
Additionally, the SIPART PS2 FF has a DTM.