- Deluxe Hard Shell Case
- PCMCIA Adapter Card & Reader
- 64MB Compact-Flash Memory Card
- Category 6a Universal Adapters & Reference Cables
- 4 Batteries
- DUAL Bay Rapid Battery Charger
- Headsets (2), AC Adapters (2), Hanging Straps (2), Serial Cable (1), USB Cable (1), LANTEK Reporter Software (1)
- Sweep to 1GHz : Supports testing requirements for CAT 6/6a/7/ISO-F and beyond
- Level IV Accuracy : Independently verified by ETL for baseline, channel and permanent link
- DUALmode Testing to Save Time : Reports channel and permanent link test results simultaneously
- Test with Patchcords to Save Money : Performs CAT6/5e/ISO-D/E testing with standard patchcords to reach the lowest cost of ownership
- Largest Internal/External Memory Capacity : Makes record management easy
LANTEK offers a family of high performance cable certification testers to support a full range of LAN cable testing. The LANTEK family of certification testers uses the IDEAL patented measurement system that removes the effects of ordinary patchcords, thus making channel and permanent link certification of a cable standard such as CAT6a or ISO-F possible without changing adapters. The same patented technology also makes DUALmode Testing possible so the users can get any two test results simultaneously. As a result, the LANTEKs save you money and time on the job.
- LANTEK 7G 1GHz is the world's first independently verified Level IV accurate LAN cable certification tester capable of testing installations up to 1 GHz, exceeding the requirements for CAT6a/7/ISO-F.
- LANTEK 6A 500MHz is designed to support the emerging CAT6a Standard to certify LAN cabling to support applications up to 10G Ethernet.
- LANTEK 6 350MHz is a Level III verified LAN certification tester designed to support up to CAT6/ISO-E cabling.