The E1368A is a VXI from Agilent.
- 1-Slot, B-size, register based
- Signal switching from DC to 18 GHz
- Three internal SPDT 50 Ohm terminated switches
- Two additional external switches allowed
- High isolation >90 dB provided
- Break-before-make operation
The Agilent E1368A microwave switch is a B-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. This module, which incorporates the 8762B microwave switch, provides 3-channels of single-pole, double-throw coaxial switching. The three coaxial switches provided have excellent electrical characteristics for transmission systems operating from DC to 18 GHz. The module panels are numbered 00, 01, 02 to indicate the channel numbers of each coaxial switch installed.