The E1339A is a VXI from Agilent.
- 1-Slot, B-size, register based
- Digital output or dense relay driver
- Open Collector outputs switch up to 32 V
- Relay coil flyback protection
- Power for driver external devices
- Output cables supplieditions
The Agilent E1339A 72-Channel Digital Output/Relay Driver is a B-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. Channels can be used (with external pull-up resistors) as digital outputs or as drivers for external relays. All channels are referenced to chassis ground, can sink up to 200 mA each, and can switch voltages up to 32 V. Limited power is available on the module faceplate for powering external devices. An on-board jumper permits either the + 5, + 12, or + 24 V VXI power supplies to be used for powering external devices.