The E1439A is a VXI from Agilent.
- 36 MHz input bandwidth centered at 70 MHz
- -90 dBfs spurious-free dynamic range
- Anti-alias filter and signal conditioning
- 18MB RAM FIFO memory (expandable to 1.2 GB)
- 2.5 Gigabit/second FPDP (E1439B)
- Local bus and VXIbus outputs
- Multi-channel compatible
- VXI plug&play compatible
- Single-slot, C-size module
The Agilent E1439A is ideal for applications in RF signal acquisition, analysis and high resolution ATE. It has a baseband input and a 70 MHz IF input, both with 36 MHz bandwidth. The single-channel 95 MSa/s digitizer combines exceptional spurious-free dynamic range with alias-protected signal conditioning, center-frequency tunable digital filters, and a large signal capture memory, all in a single-wide C-size VXI module.