The E1301B is a VXI from Agilent.
- Dual fan cooling supports high-power modules
- Front panel for manual control
- Low-cost, compact mainframe
- Built-in command module
- GPIB interface and Resource Manager
- SCPI for easy programming
- VXI device type: Mainframe
- Data transfer bus: 16 bits
- Size: B
- Slots: 9 (7 external, 2 internal, 3 external A-size)
- Connectors: P1
The Agilent E1301B features improved dual fan cooling for support of the most demanding B-size modules, such as the Agilent E1312A. Two of its nine slots are located internally and are dedicated to housing the 2-slot Agilent E1326B Multimeter. The Agilent E1301B Mainframe features a built-in high-performance command module (functionally identical to the Agilent E1306A Command Module) with built-in GPIB interface. The Agilent E1301B Mainframe is identical to the Agilent E1300B in function, but features a front panel and keyboard for manual control and troubleshooting without the use of GPIB. This makes it an ideal mainframe for remote applications.