The 66203 is a power meter from Chroma. A power analyzer, or power quality analyzer, can take accurate measurements of direct current DC, alternating current AC, voltages, phase rotations, and power in many different types of electronic equipment. Engineers can test power supplies, industrial machinery, motor drivers, home appliances, and office equipment with used and refurbished power analyzers.
- Voltage Ranges: 15/30/60/150/300/600 Vrms, 1200V RMS (optional kit)
- Current Ranges: 0.005/0.02/0.05/0.2/0.5/2/5/20 A RMS
- Frequency Range : DC, 15 Hz~10 kHz
- Embedded high speed DSP, 16 bits Analog/Digital converters
- Half rack size, up to 3 input modules
- Supports various single and 3 phase wiring configurations
- Supports external shunt and CT for higher current applications
- 5 mA minimum current range & 0.1mW power resolution
- Meets ENERGY STAR/EN 50564/IEC 62301/ErP/SPEC Power
- Includes accumulated energy methods for unstable power measurement
- User-define criteria provides automatic PASS/FAIL indications
- Dual current shunt design provides high accuracy over a wide current range
- THD and user-specify order distortion measurement
- Inrush current and energy measurements
- Voltage/Current harmonics measurements up to 50 orders
- Support ultra high precision DCCT 60A/200A optional kit for high current measurement application
The Chroma 66203 Power Meter is designed for multiple phase power measurement applications. The wiring mode function allows the user to take accurate power measurements for various wiring modes 1P2W/1P3W/3P3W/3P4W as well as providing accurate standard power measurements common for most electrical devices. A unique feature of the 66203 is its state-of-the-art DSP digitizing technology instead of less accurate and slower traditional analog circuits.
The internal 16 bits analog/digital converters with sampling rates of up to 250 kHz provide both high speed and high accuracy measurements which is unprecedented within the industry for this class of power meters.
The instruments include a four part display with 7-segment LED front panel readouts. Users can easily select desired parameters and readouts with a touch of a button. The 66203 meter also includes remote control using USB or GPIB interfaces via rear panel connections. The 66203 is packaged in a 3U high, half rack enclosure suitable for bench top or system integration. The power meters are capable of supporting external shunts and CT for higher current application.
The 66203 power meter includes a 2-shunt design to provide high accurate readings for both low and high current measurements. The power meter also supports features such as Inrush current, Total Harmonic Distortion of V/I, and Energy measurements. With these practical functions, the 66203 power meter is suitable for meeting the demanding tasks of R&D, production and quality control departments.