Rotor Clip retaining ring dispensers feature “rail” over which a stack of retaining rings can be slipped. Once in position, they can be “dispensed” one at a time using a retaining ring applicator for ease of installation. Two such models are available to meet you particular dispensing needs:
Spring Rail (SD) dispensers are competitively priced and offer significant improvements (like more rail capacity and durable construction) on existing designs.
The Heavy Duty (D) is a more permanent version which features replaceable parts and can be permanently affixed to your work station . For use with Rotor Clip C, E/SE/YE, RE, PO/POL, DE, DC, ME & JE rings.
- Sturdy, Industrial-Quality Construction.
- Longer Rail For More Capacity.
- Fast, Easy Loading.
- Part and Tool Number Stamped on Dispenser for Fast, Easy
- Accept Tape-Stacked Rings. Identification of Tool and Corresponding Ring.
- Precise, Single Ring Ejection.
- Powder Metal Coating for a Durable, No-Rust Finish (Spring Rail Dispenser, Only.)