Valcor’s lines of Instrumentation Isolation Valves are available with manual operators or pneumatic operators. These valves are single body or manifold bodies with various types of end fittings such as tube, welded or compression fittings. Valcor valves are designed and manufactured according to customer specifications and following the guidelines of ASME B&V codes.
Instrumentation Isolation Valves are typically used in systems as shut offs, vents or isolation valves to other instruments in the system. Additionally, they are used for sampling, metering, analyzers and handling of corrosive fluids.
• Temperature range of -320°F to 1200°F
• Operating fluid pressure range of 0-2000 PSIG
• Bellows sealed construction assures zero external leakage
• Visual indication of valve
• Various end connection choices available