The PTE-100-V equipment is a universal, portable, test system with an output to test single phase protective relays. The output channel is reversible and can be either Voltage or Current.
The unit is extremely compact and rugged. The design incorporates the latest in modern digital microprocessor technology to achieve unbeatable output characteristics in terms of power, accuracy, low distortion, and dynamic capability. This technology allows users to test many different specific functions required in relay testing, without the need of additional accessories.
All output signals are digitally generated, amplified, and internally controlled by the IGM’s (Intelligent Generator Modules), which interpret the orders received from the front panel to produce a highly accurate, stable, and low distorted output, independent of the voltage supply. The equipment also allows optional connection to a computer for either automatic testing of relays or control of the equipment using Windows compatible software.
Even the adjustment and calibration of the equipment is made by software, supplied with the units, which permits calibration and/or adjustments in the outputs, without any intervention in the hardware. (Closed Case Calibration) In summary, the PTE-100-V is an equipment which offers all the characteristics and functions needed for protective relay testing, in a manual or automatic mode, and in laboratory and/or for on site testing.
- Testing of single phase Generation and Interconnection Relays, such as Frequency, Synchronizing, and Phase Angle.
- Variable voltage to 300 V or current to 8 A.
- Variable frequency from 40 to 420 Hz.
- Variable phase angle between 0 - 359.9°.
- Output power: 100 VA.
- Reversible output voltage/current.
- Outputs are fully isolated and electronic.
- Dynamic capability.
- Completely programmable.
- External current or voltage reference input.
- External timer control output.
- Dimensions: 200 x 300 x 200 mm / 13.5 Kg 8 x 12 x 8 in. / 30 lb.
|Product Category||Relay Test Equipment|
|Product Name||Relay Test Equipment|
|Testing Voltage||0.0 to 300 volts|
|number of outputs||3|