The set contains two distinct functions, the current injection and the voltage measurement.
In the injection of current, a variable autotransformer of current regulation is connected to a current producer transformer with various ranges of output. The current produced is measured with a shunt system connected to a digital instrument. This system of current injection makes possible to shift the current 180° in order to avoid possible stray current over the ground.
The voltage in step and touch measurement is made up with a digital voltmeter of 3 1/2 digits with a input designed so that the ohm resistance will be 1 KV. The precision of this set is ±1%.
- This set is designed to test ground circuit measurements, in what is called voltage in step and touch according to IEC standards used in some countries.
- ACCESSORIES for measurements incorporated.
- Inversion of current output.
- Regulation: 0-50A / 50KVA.
- Current measurement: ±0,5%.
- Voltage measurement: ±1%.
|Product Category||Ground Resistance Testers|
|Product Name||Instrument For Grounding Circuit Measurements|
|Types of Measurements||Grounding Systems Resistance; Ground Bond|
|Dimensions||40" x 28" x 27"|
|Safety Agency Rating||IEC|