PFA Fluoropolymer Film
CHEMFILM® PFA film is manufactured from perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) polymer resin. PFA film offers the highest continuous use temperature (260 °C, 500 °F) of any melt-processable fluoropolymer film. CHEMFILM® PFA offers many of the performance properties of PTFE in a clear, transparent form and can be heat sealed, thermoformed, welded, metallized or laminated to a wide variety of materials.
• Performance from -254°C (-425°F) to 260°C (500`°F)
• Outstanding flex life and stress crack resistance
• High dielectric strength and low dielectric constant over a wide range of temperatures and frequencies
• Excellent weatherability and chemical resistance
• Outstanding anti-stick release properties
• Optically transparent and options for color pigmentation
CHEMFILM® PFA film is available in standard widths of 62” (1,575 mm) for 0.0005” (13 μm) to 0.010” (254 μm) gauges and up to
48” (1,219 mm) for over 0.010” (254 μm) gauges. All films are manufactured and converted in class 100,000 clean room facilities.
Films are available with surface treatment to promote adhesion properties of the PFA.
|Saint-Gobain Tape Solutions|
|Product Category||Fabricated Plastic Parts and Semi-Finished Shapes|
|Product Name||CHEMFILM® PFA Fluoropolymer Film|
|Use Temperature||-425 to 500 F (-254 to 260 C)|
|Dielectric Strength||4699 kV/in (1850 kV/cm)|
|Form / Shape||Sheet or Film|
|Tensile (Break)||3046 psi (21000 KPa)|
|Material Type||Electrical Insulation|