The stainless steel 230 Series Mini-Band Clamp features full 360º sealing capability for repairing pinholes, punctures, splits and small abrasions on 1/2"-2" rigid pipe (copper, steel or PVC). It is available in 3" and 6" lengths. The gasket includes integral stainless steel gap bridges that are recessed and bonded to the gasket. Zinc-plated steel bolts are standard; stainless steel bolts optional.
MUELLER 230 SERIES MINI-BAND CLAMP
• FULL ENCIRCLEMENT - gasket wraps 360º for uniform seal on larger leaks.
• BANDS - are made of Type 304L Stainless Steel with Ductile Iron Lugs.
• COMPACT, CONVENIENT SIZE - small size fits in tight spaces, available to repair 1/2" to 2" pipes made of copper, PVC or steel. Choice of 3" or 6" length.
• 304L STAINLESS STEEL "GAP BRIDGES" - stainless steel plates recessed and bonded to gasket assure uniform sealing pressure all around pipe circumference.
• PRESSURE RATING* - for properly installed clamp: 150 psig on steel or copper — 60 psig on PVC.