• Accurate position feedback — 0° up to 130°
• Precisely measures shaft rotary movement
• Works on powered or manually driven shafts
• Non-volatile memory — retains shaft position
in the event of a power loss
• Interface with PLC or optional TR400SGA Remote
• Class I, Div I (C, D) Class II, Div I (E, F, G)
The SG1000E Sub-Turn Shaft Position Monitor is a compact and explosion proof system . It is an encoder-based position sensor that provides a 4-20 mA output and is used to measure a rotary process such as a shaft position having a clockwise or counterclockwise rotary movement. The SG1000E works on rotary processes having a full-scale sweep as small as 5.6 degrees (fully-closed to fully-open), up through those having a full-scale sweep as large as 130 degrees.
The optional TR400SGA Remote Display can provide +24 VDC power to the SG1000E, it can display the SG1000E's shaft position proportional 4-20 mA signal in desired units, typically 0% to 100%. The TR400SGA also has two relays and a 4-20 mA proportional output.
|Product Category||Rotary Position Sensors|
|Product Name||Sub-Turn Shaft Position Monitor|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 149 F (-40 to 65 C)|
|Accuracy||0.20 to 5.00 ±% Full Scale|
|Measuring Range||130 degrees|