• Valve position feedback — 0° up to 359°
• Precisely measures valve shaft rotary movement
• Works on powered or manually driven valve shafts
• Retains valve position in the event of a power loss
• Interface with PLC or optional TR400SGA Remote
• Class I, Div I (C, D) Class II, Div I (E, F, G)
The SG1000D is a complete position monitoring system housed in a compact and explosion proof enclosure. It is an encoder-based position sensor providing a 4-20 mA output and is used to measure a rotary process such as a valve position having a clockwise or counter-clockwise rotary movement. The SG1000D works on rotary processes having a full-scale sweep as small as 15 degrees (fully-closed to fully-open), up through those having a full-scale sweep as large as 359 degrees.
The optional TR400SGA Remote Display can provide +24 VDC power to the SG1000D, it can display the SG1000D's valve position proportional 4-20 mA signal in desired units, typically 0% to 100%. The TR400SGA also has two relays and a 4-20 mA proportional output.
|Product Category||Rotary Position Sensors|
|Product Name||Valve Position Monitor|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 149 F (-40 to 65 C)|
|Accuracy||0.20 ±% Full Scale|
|Measuring Range||1 to 360 degrees|