• Works on rack and pinion or linear driven gates
• Ideal for product proportioning
• Precisely measures repetitive linear movement
• Retains gate position in the event of a power loss
• Interface with a PLC or optional TR400SGA
Remote Display Unit
• Class I, Div I (C, D) Class II, Div I (E, F, G)
The SG1000B is designed to sense the position of both linear and rack-and-pinion driven slide gates. Housed in an explosion proof enclosure, the SG1000B is typically used to measure position of a process that has a repetitive linear movement, providing independent and accurate feedback via a 4-20 mA signal. To achieve this measurement the SG1000B uses a telescopic-arm to convert linear movement into an angular movement and measures the arm's angle to determine the process's linear position.
The optional TR400SGA Remote Display can provide +24 VDC power to the SG1000B, it can display the SG1000B's 4-20 mA signal as a percentage between fully-closed (0%) to fully-open (100%) allowing the gate to be accurately monitored and positioned when regulating the flow of products. The TR400SGA also has two relays and a 4-20 mA proportional output.
|Product Category||Rotary Position Sensors|
|Product Name||Position Monitor|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 149 F (-40 to 65 C)|
|Accuracy||0.20 ±% Full Scale|
|Measuring Range||0 to 130 degrees|