• High speed digital pulse train
• Easy to retrofit
• Impervious to dust, oil, and water
• 60 or 120 pulses per revolution
• NPN open collector output
• Line driver option available 5 -15 VDC
• ETL approved to UL 913-1997
Digital Ring Kits include a mounting ring, hardware, a magnet wheel and a sensor. They provide digital feedback from motors with NEMA C face end bells, can generate pulses down to zero speed, and transmit without amplification up to 1,500 feet. This is an ideal pulse generator for speed monitoring, motor control, counting, process control, cut-to-length, and ratio/draw controlling applications.
The DRK Series Ring Kits can be quickly and easily installed on NEMA C face motors or between a motor and gear box. Each kit features a non-contacting digital pulse generator system.
|Product Category||Rotary Position Sensors|
|Product Number||DRK 213TC|
|Product Name||Digital Ring Kit|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 140 F (-20 to 60 C)|