• Outstanding long-lasting anti-fog performance – Passes the EN 168 for Mist
Retardant Anti-fog coatings.
• Excellent water resistance, super durability – The coating will retain effective anti-fog properties after repeated cleaning with water and typical commercial glass and lens cleaners.
• Excellent scratch resistance, hardness and Impact resistance – Scratch resistance better than most plastic substrates such as PC, TAC, PET. The coating provides reasonable mar protection to these substrates without the need of using hardcoat.
• Excellent mechanical integrity in the wet state – Scratch resistance in wet state outperforms most of AF coatings available in the market. Coating will not swell and fail under very humid conditions and relatively high temperature.
• Easy to clean – No dust tenaciousness as most of AF coatings available in the market.
• Excellent formability – Compatible with In-Mold-Decoration (IMD) and other lamination processes.
• Good chemical resistance – Solvents such as Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) and Acetone will not damage the AF coating.
• Excellent coating appearance – No adverse effect on the transmission of the optical substrates. No haze, blushing, or other optical defects.
|Product Category||Display Filters and Films|
|Product Number||UV FOGuard® PET Film|