CITGO CompressorGard DE lubricants are formulated from premium diester base stocks and incorporate the latest developments in additive technology. They are designed to satisfy the lubrication requirements for most air compressors in service today.
CITGO CompressorGard DE lubricants are engineered to provide superior oxidation and thermal characteristics which, when compared with mineral oils, offer the following:
• Better low temperature fluidity for cold climate operations.
• Better thermal conductivity reduces lubricant operating temperatures, extending fluid service.
• Less wear due to lower friction coefficient.
• Greater resistance to thermal or mechanical stress creates fewer deposits, reducing maintenance.
• Reduced oil carryover and reduced valve deposits due to low vapor pressure.
CITGO CompressorGard DE lubricants have low toxicity and are generally more biodegradable than mineral oil based lubricants.