The HI-BEAM is a very narrow beam fixture for use in both entertainment and architectural lighting designs. The compact size of the fixture takes up less than a square foot of space yet can throw light for hundreds of yards to highlight structural towers or architectural features.
This LED fixture outperforms 400W Metal Halide fixtures for long throw applications while using only 6% of a Metal Halide systems energy requirement. The HI-BEAM is available in both a standard on/off version or DMX 512 operation to allow for the controlled use of the lights for shows and seasonal event use.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra Narrow Light Angle: 3°
- High Luminous Intensity Up to 436,000 cd (1330 lm) on White Light
- IP Rating: 65 Waterproof / Dustproof
- DMX 512 In / Out or Standard On / Off
- Fixed Entertainment Lighting
- Tower & Structure Uplights
- Architectural Accent Lighting