RJFTV allows you to use an Ethernet Class D / Cat. 5e connection for 10 BaseT,
100 BaseTx or 1000 BaseT networks in harsh environments.
With the patented RJStop system you can use a standard RJ45 cordset in a
metallic plug which will protect it from shocks, dust and fluids.
- Sealed against fluids and dusts (IP68)
- Shock, Vibration and Traction resistant
- No cabling operation in field and no tools required
- Mechanical Coding / Polarization (4 positions)
- Improved EMI protection
- Tri Start Thread coupling mechanism (MIL-DTL-38999 series III type) with anti-decoupling device
- Robust metallic shells
- RJ45 cordset retention in the plug: 100 N in the axis
- Mating cycles: 500 min
- Compatible with cable diameter from 5,5 mm [0.216 in] to 13 mm [0.512 in]