The Amphenol Pcd Ethernet, RJ45 Series offers a wide range of solutions, ranging from reverse bayonet, push pull, bayonet, threaded and lever coupling configurations in both plastic and metal material, giving customers the flexibility of choosing the best solution for their application.
RJF allows you to use an Ethernet Class D / Cat. 5e connection for 10 BaseT,100 BaseTX or 1000 BaseT networks in harsh environments:
With the patented RJStop®system you can use a standard RJ45 cordset in a metallic plug which will protect it from shocks, dust and fluids.
No hazardous on-field cabling and grounding!
- Compliant with IEC 60603-7 variant 11
- Bayonet coupling ("Audible & Visual" coupling signal)
- Robust metallic shells based on MIL-DTL-26482 H
- RJ45 cordset retention in the plug: 100 N in the axis
- Mating cylces: 500 min
- Sealed against fluids and dust (IP68)
- Shock, Vibration and Traction resistant
- No cabling operation in field and no tools required
- Mechanical Coding / Polarization (4 positions)
- Compatible with cable diameter from 5.5 mm to 13mm