PNOTEPRO for Notebooks Surge Protector includes excess current detection for telephone lines.
- Surge arrest's excess current detection feature will alert you to potentially dangerous current conditions on the telephone line thereby, protecting your connection to vital inforamtion.
- Industry approvals all surge arrest models carry UL and CSA safety approvals.
- In-line installation-SurgeArrest's innovative design allows for convenient in-line installation. The unit easily attaches between your power adapter and the plug leading to the wall current.
- Mounting strap - a VELCRO brand touch fastener provides secure mounting for one time setup or the ability to gather all your cords.
- Life product warranty up to $5,000.
- Operating volatage-100-240 VAC, 50/60HZ.
- AC line let thru voltage--5% at 100,120 VAC.
- 15% at 240 VAC.
- UL 1449 TVSS rating (L-N) -- - 330 v.
- Surge energy capacity (@ 10X1000US) - 1400 at 100 VAC, 120 VAC; 1753 at 240 VAC.
- Telephone breakover voltage-- 260VDC.
- Excess current detection indicator--yes = 140MA.
- Peak surge current (MM)@ 8X20US--10 ka (100 120VAC); 6KA (240VAC)
- Agency approvals --UL, CSA, and FCC part 68
VELCRO is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.