The SRQP42UB SmartRack 42U Quiet Server Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in offices, recording studios, retail applications and other areas where you need equipment to be secure, organized and quiet. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the SRQP42UB has a maximum stationary load capacity of 2400 pounds.
This quiet server cabinet is specifically designed to muffle noisy network equipment. Special foam sound-dampening panels are built into the reversible front and rear doors, removable side panels, removable top panel and bottom panel to reduce acoustic levels, by up to 20 decibels, and keep noise to a minimum.
The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. A unique passive airflow design maximizes cooling by drawing in cool air through the front door’s intake, passing it horizontally through the enclosure, and pushing warm air out through the rear door. Convenient top and bottom cable brush strips allow easy cable routing through the cabinet while keeping dust and debris out.
The SRQP42UB comes fully assembled and ready to deploy with pre-installed casters that let you easily maneuver it through standard doorways into proper position, where it can be secured by adjusting the removable levelers. Square mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 1/4-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 37 inches deep.
Secures and Organizes Rack Equipment in 42U of Space
- Ideal for offices, recording studios, retail applications and other areas where you need equipment to be secure, organized and quiet
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment
- Maximum stationary load capacity of 2400 lb.
- Maximum rolling load capacity of 2000 lb.
Keeps Loud Network Components Quiet
- Special foam sound-dampening panels in doors, side panels, and top and bottom panels reduce external acoustic levels caused by connected equipment
- Reduces acoustic levels by up to 20 decibels
Unique Airflow Design Keeps Equipment Cool
- Draws cool air through front door, passes it horizontally through rack, and pushes warm air out through rear door
Keeps Valuable Equipment Secure
- Front and rear doors and side panels lock securely with included keys to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
Convenient Access to Components and Cabling
- Brush-strip cable plates on top and bottom allow easy cable routing while preventing dust from entering
- Removable, split side panels provide easy access for inspection and maintenance
- Top panel removes toollessly to provide access without disconnecting cables
Ships Fully Assembled for Quick Deployment
- Pre-installed casters enable the enclosure to be easily maneuvered to desired location
- Removable levelers adjust to stabilize the rack on uneven surfaces
Easy Equipment Installation
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 1/4 in. increments to house equipment up to 37 in. deep
- Rails support square-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- 0U mounting slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance