Tripp Lite's SmartRack 42U Value Series Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments. Designed with provisions to integrate cooling, power distribution and cable management, SmartRack enclosures make ideal homes for mission-critical equipment. Toolless mounting accessory slots allow quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Lightweight locking, modular doors and side panels provide safe, convenient service access. SmartRack enclosures support cooling, cable management, power distribution and monitoring features that keep critical servers and network equipment operating nonstop.
- Ships fully assembled
- Ships with flat, locking, front and rear doors, full length side panels, and roof and bottom panels
- 2000 lb stationary / 1100 lb rolling load capacity
- Rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 3/8" increments.
- Toolless accessory mounting slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each slot can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Rack Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 40 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 40 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 35 inches/889 mm (front to rear rail).
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.