The SRWX12USNEMA SmartRack® 12U IP54 Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house standard 19-inch (48.3 cm) rack equipment in harsh, dirty work environments with limited floor space, such as factories, construction areas, utility plants, power stations, transportation terminals, distribution hubs and warehouses. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds (90.7 kg).
The SRWX12USNEMA has an IP54 (NEMA 12) protection rating, protecting sensitive equipment against dirt, dust, lint, oil, drips and splashes. Its built-in air filters, louvered vents on the front door and side panels, sealed gasket around the door frames and brush strips around cable access points prevent dripping water, oil and airborne contaminants from getting inside. You can replace the air filter with standard, off-the-shelf furnace filters. Four high-performance intake fans built into the front door pull filtered air through the cabinet to keep your equipment cool.
The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. The reversible doors can open left or right. The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. Convenient ports on the back door allow easy cable routing.
The SRWX12USNEMA comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. Square mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The adjustable vertical mounting rails house equipment up to 20.5 inches (52.1 cm) deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for harsh, dirty work environments where you need equipment to be secure, organized, out of the way and protected from environmental contaminants
- Houses standard 19 in. (48.3 cm) rack equipment in 12U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb. (90.7 kg)
IP54 (NEMA 12) Protection Rating
- Built-in air filter, louvered vents and sealing door gaskets keep out dirt, dust, lint, oil, drips and splashes
- Removable air filter can be replaced with standard, off-the-shelf furnace filters
- Built-in high-performance door fans have C13 outlet that accepts various input cords (Schuko, BS 1363 and C14 cords included)
- Sealed cable ports maintain dust and moisture resistance
Hinged Cabinet for Convenient Access
- Swings away from the wall to allow easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance
- Reversible doors can open left or right to accommodate various rack configurations
Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Side panels and doors lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented panels and built-in fans provide generous airflow to keep equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers and protective brush strips allow cable routing through rear door
Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled for quick wall-mounting
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. (40.6 cm) apart for standard wall stud placement
- Adjustable vertical mounting rails accommodate equipment up to 20.5 in. (52.1 cm) deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Rails support square-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance