The SRWF5U36 SmartRack 5U Low-Profile Vertical-Mount Server-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 150 pounds.
Because the low-profile cabinet mounts vertically, it extends less than 10 inches from the wall while housing equipment up to 36 inches deep, including 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs, network switches and patch panels. In addition to 5U of rack space in the primary mounting area, it also includes a slide-out 2U mounting bracket at the top of the enclosure for patch panels up to 2.5 inches deep.
The top panel and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The cabinet is vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRWF5U36 comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. Equipment installation is easy, with threaded mounting holes and hardware that support M6 or 12-24 mounting.
Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 5U of space
- Extends less than 10 in. from wall while housing equipment up to 36 in. deep, including 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs, network switches and patch panels
- Slide-out 2U mounting bracket for patch panels up to 2.5 in. deep
- Maximum load capacity of 150 lb.
Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Top panel and reversible front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented cabinet keeps equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Threaded mounting holes support M6 or 12-24 mounting
- Rack spaces marked for easy reference
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance