The SRX12UBFFD SmartRack® 12U NEMA 12 Server-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house standard 19-inch (48.3 cm) rack equipment in harsh, dirty work environments with limited floor space, such as factories, construction areas, utility plants, power stations, transportation terminals, distribution hubs and warehouses. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 1000 pounds (453.4 kg).
The SRX12UBFFD has an IP54 (NEMA 12) protection rating, protecting sensitive equipment against dirt, dust, lint, oil, drips and splashes. Its pre-installed air filter and louvered vents on the front door prevent dripping water, oil and airborne contaminants from getting inside. You can replace the air filter with standard, off-the-shelf furnace filters. Four high-performance intake fans built into the front door pull filtered air through the cabinet to keep your equipment cool.
Dust- and drip-resistant top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing through the enclosure. The reversible front and rear doors and removable side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft.
The SRX12UBFFD comes fully assembled and ready to use with removable casters and levelers for smooth deployment and placement. Square mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The adjustable front and rear vertical mounting rails accommodate equipment up to 32.5 inches (82.6 cm) deep, such as 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs, network switches and patch panels.
Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for harsh, dirty work environments where you need equipment to be secure, organized, out of the way and protected from environmental contaminants
- Houses standard 19 in. (48.3 cm) rack equipment in 12U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 1000 lb. (453.4 kg)
IP54 (NEMA 12) Protection Rating
- Pre-installed air filter and louvered door vents keep out dirt, dust, lint, oil, drips and splashes
- Removable air filter can be replaced with standard, off-the-shelf furnace filters
- Built-in high-performance door fans have C13 outlet that accepts various input cords (Schuko, BS 1363 and C14 cords included)
- Sealed cable ports maintain dust and moisture resistance
Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Removable side panels and reversible doors lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Adjustable vertical mounting rails accommodate equipment up to 32.5 in. (82.6 cm) deep, such as 1U servers and patch panels
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Removable casters and levelers help with minor position adjustments and stabilization
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance