The SRW12UHD SmartRack 12U Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Server-Depth Side-Mount Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 500 pounds.
Because the low-profile cabinet mounts sideways, it extends less than 25 inches from the wall while housing equipment up to 32.5 inches deep, including 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs, network switches and patch panels.
The removable front panel and side doors lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The top, bottom and sides are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRW12UHD comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. Square and 12-24 threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments.
Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 12U of space
- Extends less than 25 in. from the wall while housing 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs, network switches and patch panels up to 32.5 in. deep
- Maximum load capacity of 500 lb.
Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Sides and front lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments
- Rails support square-hole or 12-24 threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance