The SRW12US33G SmartRack 12U Server-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing 19-inch rack equipment up to 32.5 inches in depth in areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 250 pounds.
The front door features a shatter-resistant clear acrylic window that lets you monitor equipment readouts without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation.
The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. To ensure your valuable equipment stays secure, the doors and side panels lock. The top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely through the rack to keep equipment cool. The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing through the cabinet.
The SRW12US33G comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. Square and 12-24 threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 32.5 inches, such as 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs and switches.
Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for network closets, retail locations, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Extra-deep capacity to house most 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs and switches
- Maximum load capacity of 250 lb.
Hinged Cabinet for Convenient Access
- Swings away from the wall to allow easy access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance
- Rotate cabinet 180° before mounting to open reversible front door left or right
Shatter-Resistant Clear Acrylic Front Window
- Lets you monitor equipment without unlocking the enclosure
- Prevents equipment tampering
- Reduces acoustic noise
- Provides extra visual flair
Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Side panels and doors lock securely
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to house equipment up to 32.5 in. deep
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor with Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER caster kit
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart to accommodate standard wall stud placement
- Rails support square-hole or 12-24 threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance