The SR42UBG SmartRack 42U Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network closets, server rooms, data centers and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure and organized. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum stationary load capacity of 3000 pounds.
The front door features a full-length shatter-resistant clear acrylic window that lets you monitor equipment without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation.
To ensure your valuable equipment stays secure, the removable side panels, split rear door and reversible front door lock. The rear door and removable top panel are vented, which allows air to flow freely through the cabinet to keep equipment cool. Convenient top ports and an open bottom allow easy cable routing through the cabinet.
The SR42UBG comes partially assembled and ready to deploy with preinstalled casters that let you easily maneuver it into position, where it can be secured by adjusting the removable levelers. Square mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 1/4-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 37 inches deep, such as servers and networking switches.
Secures and Organizes Important Equipment
- Perfect for network closets, server rooms, data centers and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure and organized
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 42U of space
- Maximum stationary load capacity of 3000 lb.
- Maximum rolling load capacity of 2250 lb.
- Doors and side panels lock securely
- Vented rear and top panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
Shatter-Resistant Clear Acrylic Front Window
- Lets you monitor equipment without unlocking the enclosure
- Prevents equipment tampering
- Reduces acoustic noise
- Provides extra visual flair
Convenient Access to Components and Cabling
- Integrated cable management system helps to eliminate unnecessary airflow obstruction and keep the cabinet more organized
- Removable, split side panels provide easy access for inspection and maintenance
- Split rear door reduces clearance requirements for service access, allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall
- Top ports and open bottom allow cable routing through the cabinet
- Top panel removes toollessly to provide access without disconnecting cables
Ships Partially Assembled for Quick Deployment
- Preinstalled casters enable the enclosure to be easily maneuvered to desired location
- Removable levelers adjust to stabilize the rack on uneven surfaces
Easy Equipment Installation
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 1/4 in. increments to house equipment up to 37 in. deep
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- 0U mounting slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance