The 650 Series of 2U MicroTCA Systems is an economical solution that provides MicroTCA and AMC features into a low profile 2U Horizontal 19" rack mount chassis. The chassis comes in two standard configurations: a) one MCH and 9 full-height, single-width AMC's or b) one MCH, 6 full-height, single-width and 6 half-height, single-width AMC's. A range of other customizable configurations for single and double width, full and half-height Advanced Mezzanine Card (AMC) slots can also be achieved. The 650 Series features a 6hp MicroTCA Carrier Hub (MCH) and a 12-port backplane with base fabric connectivity that supports the AMC.2 1000BASE-BX fabric and SATA backplane connectivity. Push pull cooling thermal management provides 40 watts per AMC slot. An intelligent fan controller board monitors and controls fan speed based on inlet and outlet exhaust temperatures. AMC power control is provided by a rear-mount MicroTCA Power Module that is coupled with a low cost 600 watt universal input AC power supply. The 650 Series systems are designed to meet: RoHS, FCC Class A/B, UL 60950, and CE requirements and is ideal for applications in VolP nodes, modular telco line units, Ethernet hubs, Wi-Fi and Wi-Max radio boxes.
- Multiple configurations support half and full height, single and double width AMCs
- Up to 12 AMCs can be configured into a
- 2U rack space
- Push Pull controlled and monitored thermal management system for 40 watts per AMC
- MCH and a 12-port backplane with base fabric connectivity support AMC.2 1000BASE-BX fabric and SATA backplane connectivity
- 600 watt universal input AC power supply