Metal Enclosures & Cabinetry
Manufacturing versatility is essential when it involves Metal Enclosures and Cabinetry. From design concept to delivery for metal enclosures and cabinetry, McKey offers the human resources and manufacturing expertise necessary to meet your needs…simple to complex.
- Our talented, in-house engineering group will team with your designers to ensure accurate perforations
and product reliability before production begins for metal enclosures.
- Carefully maintained CNC equipment and Sectional Presses offer low-cost tooling in response to short-runs and prototyping for metal enclosures and cabinetry.
- Over 12 production presses handle widths to 60" and capacities to 450 tons to handle all of your metal enclosure needs.
- McKey takes pride in our ability to perforate "special," non-rectangular shapes, including omits within a pattern and carefully positioned pilot holes for metal enclosures and other products.
- Tight tolerances on leveled and sheared panels or sheets; consistent, superior hole quality; accurate positioning of patterns, and superior surface condition are what you will receive from McKey.
- Forming, lasering and other in-house secondary operations provide more fully completed, cost effective components including metal enclosures for our customers.
- Ordering options include "Just-in-Time" and "Hold for Release" programs for enclosure and cabinetry as well as other markets.
McKey's consistency is your "key" to product versatility!